Friday, March 28, 2008



1. Some relationships are meant to serve a certain purpose, and once that purpose is met, will find it’s natural end.

2. Van Halen is the last concert I saw; it was in December last year. Loud but entertaining. While it’s not my favorite music, Eddie, Alex & Wolfgang are amazing musicians. David Lee Roth? Not so much.

3. Spring should be a lot warmer than it’s been. Big fat snowflakes so not allowed!.

4. Oh no! I forgot to pick up my contacts this week. Oops!

5. I’ve recently started counseling retiring members over the phone and in person at work. I’m almost done with my 1 year training program as a retirement services analyst and it’s been fun finally applying what I’ve been learning. Sometimes it’s like taking a pop quiz or playing reverse Jeopardy.

6. All my pets make me happy, but Prada’s eager, almost maniacal, welcome home never fails to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing and being lazy, tomorrow my plans include going to the optician and picking up my contacts (doh!) and Sunday, I want to start chipping away at the guest room and home office before Samantha starts spring cleaning this week. Things disappear permanently when Sam spring cleans. Okay, maybe not permanently. Maybe just for a year or two before I locate the logical spots she finds for our clutter.

No comments: