Sunday, March 30, 2008

Randomness


randomness...feed your mind and your blog


A set of random questions:

1. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
Jamoca Almond Fudge...yummm

2. What shampoo do you use?
Whatever’s available. Right now it’s a purple container. Suave Volumizer, I think. It works well and it’s cheap.

3. How do you like your eggs?
Usually scrambled because it’s easiest, but I really like em fried over-medium....

4. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email.

5. What is your favorite tv show?
All-time? Arrested Development. I’m looking forward to 24 coming back one day soon, but I can watch The Office reruns every day.

6. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset?
The sunset. The sunrise usually comes to early. And nowadays, the only reason I’d see a sunrise is because I’m on my way to work.

7. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last Saturday to kill time before going to my niece’s birthday party.

8. What was the last food that you ate?
The leftover sausage, mushroom, black olive pizza from Tacoma’s Engine House

9. What is your favorite animal?
My chihuahuas ~ Mahal & Prada. When they’re not constantly barking or running out the door when we’re not looking.

10. Do you collect anything?
LoL... cats & chihuahuas, apparently. Oh, and Webkins. I have

Paddy the Google, Penny the Pig, Diner the Black Bear, Budweiser the Clydesdale, Moo Baca the Cow, Adelaide the Koala & Rainier the Raccoon.



I have a pink poodle, but my cunning & dynamic sister-in-law Phedre is holding her hostage. Poor Cerise...




till next time....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Got here via the weekend soiree. :) Have a happy week ahead!