Too lazy to write something original...sooooo survey time!
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
For the most part....
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I would, but fortunately, I don't have to.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
With the change in my car probably or my desk. Or both.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Depends on the specialty. But only my cousins who are nurses have the most interest in medicine.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Used to be.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
10. Whats your most favorite scar?
It's not my favorite, but my only one. I pretend it's not there, but it's kinda hard to when it looks like a shark took a bite out of my calf.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
2005...to and from our honeymoon.
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"@ Mama's" when my l'il bro asked where my other li'l bro's going away party was going to be tonight.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
14. Fill in the blank. I love: Gareth & my family & my best friends.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Get pregnant.
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
I'd like to think that when I woke up from a coma, the people I'd want to call would already be by my bedside.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
One would be a blessing. Any more would just be icing on the cake.
18. Would you make a good parent?
I'd like to think so.
19. Where was your default picture taken?
Ocean Shores, one of my favorite places in the world.
20. Whats your middle name?
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
I need to get out of bed and start baking for the party
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Keep my grandfather in the U.S,...but that's just me being selfish.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Yvonne, my sister-in-law & Aileen my cousin-in-law as well as my bffs were my matrons of honor.
24. What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Sexy.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
I love any restaurant with a view of the water... Salty's at Redondo & Alki, Johnny's Dock in downtown Tacoma & most of the restaurants along Ruston Way.
27. Favorite jeans?
Current fave is a pair of Eddie Bauers, but that's cuz the hems aren't frayed yet. Prior to them, my Old Navys...they only got softer the more I washed them. Then I got hit by a bus and the paramedics had to cut them off. Haven't bought another pair. Bad juju... S'why I try not to get too attached to denim...
28. Favorite animal?
My chihuahuas Mahal & Prada.
29. Favorite juice?
Harry & David's Pear Juice.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
When I was 9 years old, I think...maybe a little earlier.
31. Have you had a sore throat? Sure. But I got smart this year and got my flu shot and pnuemonia shot & I've been pretty cold-free so far.
32. Ever had a bar fighT?
Nah... I don't roll like that.
33. Who knows you the best?
My confidantes: Gareth & my best girlfriends.
34. Shoe size?
Sometimes 9.5, sometimes 10.
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both, but mostly glasses because I don't produce enough tears.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
No...they're kinda scared of me right now because I drag them to go to puppy obedience class.
37. Been to Mexico?
Nope....close to the border but not across.
38. Did you buy something today?
Haven't even gotten out of bed yet.
39. Did you get sick today?
No...but I was getting my butt kicked by Clomid the last two days. I think my system's getting used to them now.
40. Do you miss someone today?
A lot of someones. Namely my grandparents.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Nope...Gareth's been very nice about me being lazy today, so I'm in a great mood. :)
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
This past Tuesday. We have a lady come to the office every other Tuesday for chair massages.
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me and the hubby.
44. Last person to see you cry?
45. Who made you cry?
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
I caught up on the last episode of Heroes last night. Mandatory viewing because the DVR was at 50% capacity.
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Bake some dessert then go to my li'l brother's going away party.
48. Who do you think will repost this?
::: shrug ::: who knows...
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
The hubby. We had our weekly date last night. :)
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I'd say, "Hello?...I'm already married to you."