Saturday, January 05, 2008

Just Another Survey

1. Three Names You Go By:
Gen, Embib & Babe

2. Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
A blue hoodie, t-shirt & pajama bottoms

Love Survey
You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY

1. Are you currently loving someone?
Absolutely....

2. Have you ever been given a rose?
Many dozens

3. What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Hmmm...tough one. When Harry Met Sally was the first that came to mind.

5. Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I do. He or she may not come in the image or role you expected, but there is someone you'll connect with on so many levels, you can't perceive that person to be anything else but your soul-mate.

6. Whats your current problem?
Post-holiday blahs....

7. Have you ever had your heart broken?
You betcha.

8. Your thoughts of online or long distance relationships?
Online friendships, sure. That kind of long distance relationship can last. Online and long distance romantic relationships? It's not ideal. Love & romance needs presence and contact to be real and to flourish & grow. Phone conversations and instant messages only get you so far before you're just repeating yourself to keep the idea that a relationship exists.

9. Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yup. Eventually he became my husband.

10.The person you're with right now, do you like spending time with them?
Yes.

11. How many kids do you want to have ?
As many as I can, but I will consider myself more than blessed if I can have even just one.

12. what is/are your favorite colors? Shades of blues & neutrals.

14.Do you believe you truly only love once?
Maybe for the lucky few. But I believe there'll be one or two or more, to whom you might give a greater part of your heart, but you can get it back if they don't treasure it enough and you'll get another chance to give it to someone more deserving.

15. Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you get re-married?
I don't think so but maybe, if I met someone at that time who inspires me enough to try marriage one more time.

16. how many times has your heart been broken?
Enough to appreciate what I have.

17. What song do you want played at your wedding?
I walked down the aisle to "The Prayer" played on the piano by my cousin, Joseph. My sister-in-law , Phedre, sang "Voi, Che Sapete" from Le Nozze de Figaro (the Marriage of Figaro) during the candle/cord/veil ceremony, and my Uncle Mario sang & played "The Lord's Prayer" with his guitar at it's conclusion. We marched out to our bagpiper, Seamus, playing "Scotland teh Brave." Our first dance was to Gary Valenciano's "How Did You Know."

18.Do you like anyone?
Silly question. I like a lot of people.

No comments: