Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've Come to Realize....

1. I've come to realize that my butt;
will continue to expand to fill available space if I don't start working out again...

2. I've come to realize that when I talk;
I spend a little too much time thinking of the right words to use.

3. I've come to realize that, if I love someone;
I put their needs and welfare before my own....

4. I've come to realize that, I need;
time to myself with a good book and a cup of good coffee to wind down.

5. I've come to realize that, Ive lost;
a great deal of respect for those who only think of themselves.

6. I've come to realize that, I hate it when;
any of my loved ones are hurt, especially if they're hurt by those they love.

7. I've come to realize that, if I'm drunk;
I'm quieter than I usually am. Because either 1) I can't breathe or 2) I'm sleepy.

8. I've come to realize that marriage;
gave me someone who loves me unconditionally, someone with whom I can laugh, dream, pray and make memories.

9. I've come to realize that my faults;
are characteristics I can improve if I really wanted to.

10. I've come to realize that, I'll always be;
my mother's daughter, my father's only girl and my brothers' sister and my niece & nephew's Tita Em. And that make me happy.

11. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on;
Jim on The Office. He's got a great smile.

12. I've come to realize that, the last time I cried was;
December 17, 2007 ~ my grandmother birthday, the first birthday we weren't able to celebrate with her.

13. I've come to realize that, my cell phone is;
unfortunately indispensible, breakable and easily lost.

14. I've come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning;
it's way too early for my liking.

15. I've come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night;
I need to shower and slather myself in my favorite lotion to get a good night's sleep.

16. I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about;
how much I have to get done at work tomorrow for the time I missed today.

17. I've come to realize that, babies are;
are the most precious gifts and to have one is one of God's true blessings.

18. I've come to realize that, when I get on Myspace;
I waste a lot of time.

19. I've come to realize that, today I will;
wonder how happy my little brother, Mark, will be to have our parents visiting him in Vegas for the weekend.

20. I've come to realize that, tonight I will;
probably go to sleep later than I should.

21. I've come to realize that, tomorrow I will;
wake up earlier than I want to.

22. I've come to realize that, I really want to;
become a mother one day and it doesn't necessarily have to be biologically.

23. I've come to realize that, the person who is most likely to repost this;
whoever feels like taking time to answer some thought provoking questions.

No comments: