Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag!

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself , at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying (You're It!) and to go read your blog. You can not tag the person that tagged you, so since you can't tag me back, let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers


1) I feel suffocated if I don't stick a foot out from under the comforter. Gareth calls it my snorkel-foot.

2) I think I look better with glasses than without. No one ever agrees with me, but I don't feel like me without them.

3) Right now, if I had to choose between Jack Bauer of 24 or Jim on The Office, I'd pick Jim. Until the next season of 24.

4) I'd rather shop for books or office supplies than clothes.

5) If sleeping or reading were Olympic sports, I'd win a gold medal in each.

6) My 1st grade teacher's comment on my report card: "Genevieve is very talkative." Scarred me for life. LoL...not really, but it stuck with me.

7) I am the proud owner of six Webkinz: Paddy the Google (Platypus-like), Penny the Pig, Diner the Black Bear, Budweiser the Clydesdale, Moo Baca the Cow and a yet to be named Raccoon. Yes, I play kids games online, but I feel smarter for it.

8) I'm not a very nice person when I'm deprived of rice, coffee or sleep.

9) I'm very proud of the fact even though it's been over 30 years since I left the Philippines, I can still read, understand and speak my native language. I thank my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins who didn't let me forget. Like Verizon says, "It's the network." But Verizon has nothing on Filipinos.

10) I'm more spirtual than religious, but I have great faith and I do believe prayer works and God never gives us more than we can handle.

And now for taggage:

You!

No comments: