Sunday, February 24, 2008

What is a meme?

I always thought these surveys were called "Memes" because they were "about me"...hence me..me. But it's not pronounced "mimi"...it's "Meme" that rhymes with dream. And apparently, without the long Darwinian explanation, it's an idea that can replicate and evolve, like a gene.

1. Are you in a complicated relationship?
Complicated in that we're two complicated individuals, but the relationship itself is strong & comfortable in its complexities.

2. Is anyone in love with you?
I would hope so....

3.Where is your second home?
My parents' house in Lakewood.

4. When was the last time you cried?
December 17, 2007 was when I had my last long cry. It would've been my maternal grandmother's 93rd birthday had she not passed away earlier that year.

5. Who's the last person who hugged you?
My niece, Aubrey.

6. Who's the last person you held hands with?
My husband, Gareth.

7. What did you do 3 nights ago?
That would've been Friday night, and the Mr. and I went out to dinner then had a nice evening in watching a DVD.

8. Ever call somebody boo?
One of our two black cats, Boo.

9. Are you happy with your life right now?
I can't say I'm totally happy with certain aspects of it, but all in all, I really can't complain.

10. Does anyone have a crush on you?
Hmmmm....I think Gareth's moved beyond the crush stage. :)

11. What were you doing in May of 1994?
Geez...I believe I was just about to graduate with my AA and start my illustrious career with the state.

12. McDonalds or Wendys?
McDonalds for fries, Wendys for the Oriental Chicken Salad.

13. Have you ever broken someones heart?
Yup.

14. Do you text message often?
I usually exchange a few during the day.

15. Do you have any scars?
Two major ones. One from a gash from my scooter vs. bus accident, and one to provide the skin for the graft to cover the gash.

16. What's the last thing you bought, and how much did you spend?
Trash bags, pet food & bread. About $10.

17. Who was the last person that texted you?
One of my brothers...I think it was Mark.

18. Who was the last person who called you?
My mother-in-law, to come fix her laptop. Yes, she called, even though she's just down the hall from me. I do that to Gareth, too, when he's in his study.

19. Who's your cell phone company?
Sprint

21. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jeans, t-shirt and sneaks.


22. Whos your craziest friend to be with?
Ruth provides the most laughs because no topic is sacred.

23. Baseball or Football?
Football


24. Favorite type of food?
Filipino

25. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Nope ~ but we've been talking about it.

26. How is the weather right now?
Just had the first gorgeous weekend in a long time.


27. what are you listening to right now?
My myspace player, right now it's on She by Elvis Costello

28. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Stopped at Fred Meyers to pick up trash bags, pet food & bread.


29. What's the most important thing you've learned so far in 08'?
That even though time seems to fly faster as we get older, life is not a race.


30. Does a hug make you feel better?
Yes.


31. What did you do today?
Just got home from an Oscar party at a friend's... my first Oscar party ever. We played Red Carpet Bingo and predicted the winners and a game where you racked up points whenever certain things happened or specific words were mentioned. It was silly, but fun!


32. How long ago did you hug someone?
Hugged my niece yesterday...


33. Did you believe that boys/girls had cooties?
Nahh....

34. Lyrics stuck in your head?
Everythings gonna be alright

35. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work.

36. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
If the light's long and I have change in my coin tray...

37. What does the 14th text message in your inbox say?
Call me.

38. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people....


39. Do they know you like them?
I would hope so....

40. Whats your middle name?
My maiden name ~ De Guzman


41. Where's your favorite place to be in the summer?
I like sun & lots of water ~ so, the pier, waterfront, Ocean Shores, Victoria, BC.

42. Whats your profile song?
I have a lot...


43. How do you feel about your life right now?
Like I said, I can't complain. There are certain things I wish & hope for but I'm a very patient person.

44. Are you scared of snakes?
Not really ~ but I've only seen them behind glass cages...if I came across one, say in my back yard, then I'd say yes.


45. What did you think about your last kiss?
It was sweet.

46. Who was the last person you rode in a car with under 18?
My nephew Andrew and my niece Aubrey when we babysat them last month.

No comments: