Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'll write something original soon....

In the meantime...

1.) When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside?
- in Texas, I think, when I was 8 or 9. Fishing trip with my best friend (at the time) and her family. I was desperate but still didn't want to, but they were FOB and told me it was no big deal. I remember it was like a group squat with her two other sisters. LoL...

2) Which family member do you most resemble?
- I think I take after my dad, but people say I look like my mom, too.

3) Do you own your own Bible?
- We have three in the house, but don't ask me how we got them. I think one is my Kuya's.

4) Do you clean up nice?
- I believe so.

5) When was the last time you tripped and fell?
- I trip all the time but the last time I fell was in 1994 when I was still in college. I was walking between cars in a parking lot and didn't see the cement stopper in front of my car and oops! Went down hard. Only reason I remember is it made my mom laugh, she was waiting in the car for me and she said it was like a magic act. Now you see me, now you don't!

6) Where was the last place you slept besides your home?
- My lola's apartment.

7) Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire?
- Does heating up a frying pan of oil and forgetting about it count? Then, yes.

8) Ever run out of gas on the road?
- Yes. I always push it and I shouldn't. I always think there's a reserve below the E on the gauge. Luckily the one & only time I did, it was just as I pulled into my driveway so I coasted in. But then my dad had to bring me some gas.

9) Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves?
- Cut grass, because I'm usually the one who rakes the leaves.

10) Your middle name spelled backward?
Namzuged.

11) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
- Pictures from my Lola's 92nd birthday.

12) Last time you swam in a pool?
- Wow..hmmm...been a while, i can't remember. My honeymoon?

13) Have you ever been in a school play?
- Does a 3rd grade music program count? No? Then, I guess not.

14) How many kids do you want?
- However many my husband and I are blessed with, although 3 would be a good number.

15) Type of music you dislike most?
- I don't dislike any particular music but I rarely listen to country.

16) You registered to vote?
- Yes. In the wrong county, but yes.

17) Ever been arrested?
- Nope.

18) Ever prank called anybody?
- Not since caller ID was invented.

19) Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- I would like to say sure, but I know myself too well. Only if I was paid copious amounts of money.

20) Do you have a garden?
- Not really. Only visions of one right now.

21) Bath or Shower, morning or night?
- Shower, morning.

22) Best pizza topping?
- Hawaiian with toasted almonds. Chuck E. Cheese style. LoL.

23) Peanuts or popcorn?
- Popcorn. Especially movie theater popcorn.

24) Orange Juice or apple?
- Orange Juice. Tang if you please.

25) When was the last time you voted at the polls?
- This past November, because I'm registered in the wrong county still. Had to get a provisional ballot.

26) When was the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
- This summer. Love them little grape tomatoes.

27) Are you good?
- Depends on what you're referring to. I'm good at quite a few things. You can ask my husband.

28) Ever order anything from an infomercial?
- That rotating storage container set. Never got it, though. Had to buy it at the store eventually.

29) Sprite or 7-Up?
- 7-Up just to be old school.

30) Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work/school?:
- Not since I worked for Wild Waves (Six Flags) in college.

31) Ever thrown up in public?
- Nope. Although when I first arrived from the Philippines, my dad decided I'd enjoy a ride up and down the hills of San Francisco. I was 3, sitting on my uncle's lap, getting nauseous, but I knew enough that if I slid off his lap and didn't look out the window, I'd be okay. But he kept pulling me back on his lap and pointing out the scenery going up and down, so I threw up on him.

32) Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
- Hmmm.... what if your true love becomes a millionaire?

33) Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Not on first sight. Maybe first kiss.

34) Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
- Whoever had a baby last. I think it was my sister-in-law Yvonne, but that was for a false alarm.

35) Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
- It's a De Guzman thing. We all seem to come out with pompadours.

36) What do you think about most:
- What the new year will bring.

No comments: