Monday, December 18, 2006

Two Things

Two Things
Current mood: sick


Two Things...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Gen
2. Em(bib)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. my favorite jeans
2. my husband's blue long sleeve t-shirt

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. friendship
2. passion

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Reading
2. Writing

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. My mom's arroz caldo (it's chicken soup for the Filipino soul)
2. My husband home to take care of me. :::cough cough::: sniffle sniffle:::

Two pets you had/have:
1. Mahal my chihuahua (have)
2. Dutch, family dog, a beautiful American Eskimo (had)

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Johanna.
2. Christine.

Two things you did last night:
1. Hung out with family
2. Went shopping for gifts for Gareth's coworkers

Two People that live in your house:
1. Me.
2. Gareth.

Last two things you ate:
1. Left over carnitas de res from Azteca.
2. An apple fritter for breakfast. Bad, I know. Tsk! Tsk!

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My husband
2. Joe from Big O Tires ~ need 2 new tires on the Hyundai.


Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Run errands
2. Watch advance screening of "The Good Shepherd."

Two longest car rides:
1. From Federal Way, WA to Las Vegas, NV.
2. From Federal Way, WA to Burnaby, Canada.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coffee
2. Coke & Water

No comments: