Sunday, June 29, 2008

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 13

Didn't get the chance to post this yesterday because by the time my day was through I was too spent to think. First of all thank you to everyone who called, wrote, texted or commented on Myspace and Facebook to wish me a happy birthday. It's always such a pleasure to be remembered.

My birthday was a pretty relaxing one, leisurely spent going from one activity to another. Gareth took me to Pt. Defiance Zoo at my request. We got there early enough to beat the crowds because unbeknownst to us, it was Taste of Tacoma weekend AND Free Zoo Day for Tacoma residents. We started with a light lunch then took our time going from one exhibit to another but it got packed quickly. We then picked up new contacts for me and went to meet up with my MIL and SIL at Salty's at Redondo. We had a nice sun-drenched dinner out on the deck looking out on the Sound. While the heat was almost unbearable for most of the day it was still a fun and relaxing way to turn 36.

Again thank you to everyone who made my day special by remembering, and my utmost gratitude to Gareth, Mum and Phedre for celebrating my day with me.

No comments: