Wednesday, June 11, 2008

60 things may not have known about me until you read this...

What color is your toothbrush?
Pink & white

What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Baking a double stack...chocoloate pecan brownie topped with pecan chocolate chip cookie layer. For my team meeting tomorrow.


What is your favorite candy bar?
Used to be Snickers. Now it's Payday.


What is the last thing you said aloud?
I love you. To Gareth before he turned in for the night.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
A toss up between Jamoca Almond Fudge and Butter Pecan.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coke Zero

What are you wearing right now?
Still in jeans and t-shirt.

What was the last thing you ate?
Barbecue pork ribs, corn and mashed potatoes. Crockpots are a wonderful thing. Turned it .. I left for work and when I got home, just had to make instant mash and steam some corn and had dinner was ready in less than 30 minutes.

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nopes. May do some shopping in Portland, Oregon this weekend. Tax free. Woohoo!

When was the last time you ran?
Huh. S'been a while. Does fast walking count? I was trying to make sure I got to my vanpool meeting place on time.

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Just plain ol' buttered.

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message to on MySpace?
My cousin Melody.

Do you take vitamins daily?
I should. I forget. Probably because I forget to take 'em.

Do you go to church every Sunday?
No. I've done better this year than the last few years.

Do you have a tan?
A natural one.

Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on my mood.

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Usually.

What did your last text message say?
From Mama & Papa: Please call.

Are you someone's best friend?
Yup. Three someones. Sometimes four.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Working.

Look to your left, what do you see?
Gareth's shelves of DVDs.

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
That Oceanic Flight 815 departed from there before it crashed on an island that apparently can be moved...!

What is your birth stone?
Alexandria or Pearl

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually drive through.

Do you have a dog?
I love with four of 'em. Two I claim as my own.

Last guy you talked on the phone with?
My Kuya...

Last girl you talked on the phone with?
My Mama..

Have you met anyone famous?
Josh Lucas, when he was in town promoting Glory Road. Apparently he grew up in Gig Harbor, so there was a special screening of the movie. I met Jerry Bruckheimer too.

Ever go to college?
Yup.

Do you dye your hair?
Nope... Tried to highlight it a couple times, but never really took.

Last song listened to?
The lyrics to Landon Pigg's "I Can't Let Go" are running through my head, so that must be it.

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I suppose if I took the time to try. But why would I..?

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Reebok or Nike sneaks are my favorite pairs, but what I wear all the time are my black or brown boots.

Are you jealous of anyone?
Honestly? All the women I know who've gotten pregnant recently. I know at least 5 women, coworkers and relatives, who are expecting within the next 6 months.

Do you love anyone?
Of course.

What do you usually do during the day?
Work from 8 to 5 with an hour commute each way.

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Nope. It's not right to hate.

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yup.

Do you like cats?
I have no choice.

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, but it's been a while.

How did you get your worst scar?
I took on a bus while I was on a scooter in Victoria, BC. The bus won, of course. I had to have 32 stitches on my left calf. I remember being on my back on the side of the road and opening my eyes to see a bunch of Chinese people looking down at me. Apparently it was a tour bus full of Chinese tourists.

No comments: