Tuesday, June 17, 2008

21 Days of Gratitude: Day 2

What to be grateful for today. Hmm..this isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I have tons to be grateful for every day but to highlight just a handful, or even just one....

I'm grateful for being able to breathe with ease. I am not as dependent on my inhalers as I used to be. Which is quite a feat considering I live with a lot of cats and dogs and pet dander is one of my triggers.

I'm grateful for a mother-in-law who knows just when it would a nice night for dinner out.

I'm thankful for microwaveable neck wraps. Especially this one draped around my neck and shoulders. Whoever invented the contoured versions are genius!

I'm grateful for books, glorious books! And the imagination of authors who toil over every word to keep me riveted and enthralled.

I'm extremely appreciative of coworkers who know how to make me laugh, know when to leave me alone and know when to get me away from my desk.

No comments: