Saturday, June 28, 2008

Being Lazy on My Birthday

Can you fill this out without lying?
Don't see why not....

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Coffee

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Don't think so...

Where was your default picture taken
In my house...the kittens were on the kitty condo...

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
My niece Michelle

Can you play guitar hero?
Yep...not well, but well enough

Last time you walked further than a block?
Last night after dinner, took a stroll with Gareth, Mum and the wee-wees on the BPA trail

Name someone that made you laugh today?
Gareth..... and Jimmy Fallon.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
11-ish... Called it a day after enjoying a lovely Friday.

If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
Someplace warm that overlooked the ocean...

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
*Thinking* There were fireworks going off outside....does that count?

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Ate Chie lives just down the way...

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
I do. I've managed to stay friends with my exes, but of course it's not exactly ideal for the I'm with.


Do you prefer to call or text?
Text...

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
*shrugs* wutev...

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Really hard? Last July...


Where is your biological father right now?
Probably on his way home from work...

What bed did you sleep in last night?
The big, comfy one I share with Gareth...

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Lunch at Black Angus from my parents...

When is your birthday?
Today! Wee!!

Who took your profile picture?
I did....

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My niece Aubrey

Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday was quite nice, but I suspect today will be even nicer.

Can you live a day without TV?
Yup...

What are you listening to?
My husband singing song parodies

Are you mad about anything?
Nope...nothin' to be mad about....except maybe gas prices, but I vanpool, so I'm golden.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Of course.

Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Hmmm... last July?

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Extremely... I'd say October 2005 when i miscarried.

Would you take your ex back?
No, thank you...

Where do you wish you were right now?
On our Disney Cruise ....

What should you be doing right now?
Hmmm..nothin. It's my birthday and I can do whatever I want, Gareth said. So, actually, I should be getting ready soon to head out to the zoo...

Is anything bothering you right now?
A sniffly nose from allergies...

Are you a bad influence?
LoL...depends on whom you ask.

Night out or night in?
Night in...

What items could you not go without during the day?
Sunscreen, my wallet & my cell phone

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
Absolutely not.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

Nanay before they let her go home...

Last hug?
My mama...

Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Coffee

Do you ever think about any of your exes?
They cross my mind some times...


How do you feel about your life right now?
I'm happy and content. Can't complain.

How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Three... twice for speeding, once for a broken headlight

Do you hate anyone?
I agree with Lewie-- not worth my time or energy

Do you like anyone right now?
I like lots of people....

Will you have a valentine next year?
For the rest of my life I would hope....

Anyone upset you lately?
Nope...it's my birthday, they better not....

Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mother-in-law

Can you easily tell if someone is fake?
I've got a pretty accurate fake-dar...

How's your heart?
Quite full....

No comments: